How to Make Quinoa Avocado Chocolate Fudge Cake – Vegan, Gluten-free Healthy
Easy to make healthy Quinoa Avocado Chocolate Fudge Cake. Free of gluten, dairy, eggs, refined sugar, wheat, grains, oil and suitable for plant-based healthy diets. Full of heart-healthy fats from the avocados and loaded in protein from quinoa.
FULL RECIPE – https://www.nestandglow.com/healthy-recipes/quinoa-avocado-chocolate-fudge-cake
– 1½ cups / 250g Quinoa
– 2 cups / 450ml Water
– 1 cup / 175g Dates, pitted
– 1 tsp Vanilla
– 1 tsp Baking powder
– 4 tbsp Cocoa powder
– 2 tbsp Chia seeds
– a pinch of Salt
– optional, 2-4 tbsp Sweetener such as Maple or Coconut syrup for a sweeter cake
– 2 Avocados
– 4-6 tbsp Sweetener such as Maple or Coconut syrup
– 2 tbsp Coconut oil, you can leave out if you prefer but the icing won’t set as firm
– 4 tbsp Cacao/Cocoa powder
– Fruit for decoration, any bright berries are good – raspberries, inca or strawberries.
– Soak the quinoa for at least 15 mins, then drain. Soaking for an hour or overnight is preferable.
– Add everything else for the batter into the blender and blend until smooth.
– Split into two lined 6″ pans and bake for 35-45 mins at 180 C / 350 F.
– You can tell when it’s cooked when a knife comes out clean.
– Leave to cool for 15m before taking out of the pan.
– Blend all of the icing ingredients together.
– Ice the top of one cake, place the other cake on then ice the top and sides.
– Decorate with berries, store in the fridge and enjoy within 3 days.
NO MUSIC VIDEO – https://youtu.be/4k50Je8G6pw
FAST VIDEO – https://youtu.be/PxDmDoBHH0s
Main site – https://www.nestandglow.com
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/nestandglow
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/nestandglow
Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/nestandglow
Twitter – https://twitter.com/nestandglow
Google+ – https://plus.google.com/+nestandglow