RHR – Debunking Paleo Diet Myths—with Sarah Ballantyne
In this episode of Revolution Health Radio (RHR) we discuss “Debunking Paleo Diet Myths—with Sarah Ballantyne” We often hear people talking about how the Paleo diet is lacking scientific evidence to support its health claims. But is that really true? Today, I talk with Dr. Sarah Ballantyne, PhD (a.k.a. The Paleo Mom), about the science and research that supports the ancestral diet and lifestyle—and how you can use that knowledge to customize your diet to match your own unique needs.
In this episode we discuss:
● Sarah’s new book and bringing scientific validity to the Paleo movement and
● Feeling empowered to experiment; a diet shouldn’t be a set of rules
● Learning to listen to your body and how it reacts to certain foods
● Where is all the research for Functional Medicine and the Paleo diet
● Fact checking and pseudoscience; not all articles published are facts!
● Why all diets (including Paleo) have a tendency to fall short in certain nutrients
● Food is not the only input to health
READ FULL ARTICLE: https://chriskresser.com/debunking-paleo-diet-myths-with-sarah-ballantyne/
MIND-BODY RESET IN 14 DAYS: http://14four.me
THE PALEO CURE: http://paleocurebook.com
TAKE BACK YOUR HEALTH: http://chriskresser.com
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS:
Chris Kresser, M.S., L.Ac, is a practitioner of integrative and functional medicine, the creator of one of the world’s most respected natural health sites, ChrisKresser.com, and author of the New York Times best seller, Your Personal Paleo Code. He is widely known for his in-depth research uncovering myths and misconceptions in modern medicine and providing natural health solutions with proven results.
The Revolution Health Radio Show is brought to you by ChrisKresser.com and http://14Four.me